Refresh your FireFox is you have problem:
How to Optimize Your PC Performance Click Here!
How to make your pc/laptop run faster (3 simple steps)
10 ways to make it run faster
1) Uninstall unused programs
2) Automatically delete temporary files
3) Install a solid state drive
4) More hard drive storage
5) Prevent unnecessary start ups
To do this, click “Start” and “Run”. In “Run”, type “msconfig” and then press enter. You should then see the “Startup” tab, with all the programs ticked the ones which will load upon your computer starting up.
6) More RAM
7) Run A Disk Defragment
8) Run disk clean up
“Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup”.
Delete files using Disk Cleanup
9) Give your computer a static IP
10) Hoovering out the dust