HOW TO BE SECURE?
Have a Basic Foundation: Goals Setting
1.Building a retirement plan
There are many ways to build a retirement plan. Here is one way “50 Ways To Make Money While You Sleep” to look into it.
- 2 Outsourcing methods
- 2 Offline-to-online / Online-to-offline methods
- 3 Asset Consolidation methods
- 25 Internet methods
- 5 Real Estate methods
- 3 Intellectual Property methods
- 4 Machines and Automation methods
- 4 Investment methods
- 2 Business Development methods.
2. Be secure in relationship.
Having a blissful relationship is the foundation for an entire lifetime of happiness and success. The joy, peace and love that comes from such a relationship affects your health, your energy, your career, your friendships and basically everything you touch.
If you are miserable in your relationship then eventually it will suck the life out of every part of your world. . Yes to 50 Secrets Of Blissful Relationships
“Success is about relationship”
3. Be Financial Free.
Money Makes Rich: Click Here!
Millionaire Mindset : Click Here!
For many, financial freedom is the ability to maintain a comfortable lifestyle while saving for the future and staying out of debt. Achieving it requires restraint and careful planning. The reward is stability and peace of mind, and the ability to take a break and have fun when you want and eventually enjoy a comfortable retirement.
Method 1: Consolidate Your Income
- Diversify your income
- Start a part-time business
- Create a passive income stream
- Create multiple steams of income.
- Reduce your taxable income.
- Save more than 40 percent of your income and consistently raise it each year.
Method 2: Rack Up Your Savings
- Create an emergency fund.
- Take advantage of compound interest.
- Make maximum the contributions to your retirement plan
Method 3: Pay Off Your Debts
- Get rid of credit card debt.
- Cut back on spending so you can make larger payments to your creditors.
- Get a second job and devote your salary to your credit payments
- Consolidate your debt into the account that charges the lowest interest rate.
- Ask to settle your debt.
- Continue to buy on credit, but make sure you can afford to pay the balance in full at the end of the month, before the creditor starts adding finance charges to your balance.
Method 4: Invest Your Money
- Buy a home you can afford
- Always dedicate time to learn a little bit more about finances.
Method 5: Insure Your Assets
- Invest in insurance.
- Liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Be Fit and Healthy
- Quit Smoking and Drinking.
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
- Exercise, Exercise and Exercise.
- Diet Free Solution
- A focus on diet: The first step in boosting life span was to reduce salt consumption and promote a healthier diet and lifestyle.
- To reduce the use of cooking oil.
- Maintain a healthier diet and lifestyle and organizing a lot of activities.
Here are other secrets to longevity that centenarians and super-centenarians have revealed in recent years:•
- “Believe in the Lord,” the third-oldest American Susannah Mushatt Jones, 115, shared with TIME during a visit to her Brooklyn home.•
- Pork, the second-oldest American, Jeralean Talley, 115, told TIME in 2013. Her signature dish is hog’s head cheese (pigs’ ears and feet in a jelly stock)•
- “Kindness,” the oldest American, Gertrude Weaver of Camden, Arkansas, revealed to TIME shortly after her 116th birthday.•
- At 111 years old, Bernando LaPallo of Mesa, Ariz., massages his feet in olive oil.• A Scottish 109-year-old Jessie Gallan advised “staying away from men” and eating porridge.
- Duranord Veillard, a 108-year-old from Spring Valley, N.Y., who has been married to his wife Jeanne for 82 years, gets up at 5:00 a.m. every day and does five to seven push-ups.
- Alexander Imich of New York City, formerly known as the world’s oldest man, said he didn’t drink alcohol.
- On his 115th birthday, the former oldest man in Japan, Jiroemon Kimura, attributed his longevity to sun-bathing.
- Eating raw eggs, said 115-year-old Emma Morano-Martinuzzi of Verbania, Italy.
- Alfred Date, a 109-year-old Australian man, said knitting, is “a good way of getting along in life.” Recently, he knitted sweaters for injured penguins.
- During her 107th birthday celebrations, Downing Jett Kay of Baltimore said drinking lots of coffee was a big part of her long life.
- Richard Overton, who has been called the oldest living veteran, adds whiskey to his morning coffee and smokes up to 12 cigars a day, he claimed around his 107th birthday.
- When Adelina Domingues of San Diego was 114, she told U-T San Diego, “I’ve never been to a beauty shop and I’ve never been vain.”
5. Manage your STRESS.
Stop wasting your time and money treating just the symptoms of stress. Download the breakthrough program that eliminates the causes, actually reversing the stressful habits and mindsets you’ve developed over the course of your life.
This is your last chance to live without
stress for the rest of your life!
Website designed, written and developed by Jerry McTigue.
6. Love and Trust God.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me.John 14:1
“Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only the few find it” Matthew 7:14
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3.16
7. You need a Job of course.
Writing the perfect resume has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional resume.
Resume Builder is your perfect route that helps you with your resume. It helps you in every facet of your resume from your actual resume to the cover letter and more. Creating your resume with resume-builder.net is the finest way to make sure your resume appears well-formatted and professional looking. Job seekers can get help to create professional, successful resume to get better jobs. This online resume builder allows you build professional resumes effectively for free! Get started now!
2. Job Interview
Y ou’re about to see some fascinating management-level sample interview questions and answers, but first:
Here’s what I want you to learn:
- How to “Package & Spin” your work experience so it’s the perfect fit for the job.
- Become more confident in your self-presentation; easily calm nerves or fear.
- How to use professional words, phrases, and metrics to communicate your value.
- Talk about your strengths and past successes in a convincing way.
- Get the best questions for YOU to ask the interviewers to show them you’re smart and engaged.
- Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED!